PROJECT CA LO DIKES – SOC SON – HA NOI
- Name of project: Urgent treatment projects upstream dam sliding roof slides from Km17 + 050 to km 17 + 100 Ta Ca Lo dikes and Km25 +700 Huu Cau dikes, Soc Son District, Hanoi
- Performance venues: Soc Son District, Hanoi
- Year: Month 11/2016
+ Owner: Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in Hanoi.
+ Design Consultancy: consultancy centers and technology transfer General Department of Water Resources.
+ Contractor: Company Limited Hieu Nam.
2. Solution application.
- Use Neoloy 660-120, prevent cell size 420x500mm, solder joints 660mm, height 120mm, for reinforcing the entire dam and insert 14cm thick grass land.
- Arrangement with stone drain ditch construction.
3. Benefits of the solution Neoloy
Economics: Cost Effective.
Technique: The system prevents network cell Neoloy 3D forming flexible system capable of withstanding earthquakes.
Application: Fast, easy, utilizing local manpower, reduce equipment requirements, traffic at the site.
Longevity: Longevity, environmentally sustainable.
Construction projects accelerated and quality assurance.
After completing Neoloy solution will bring a stable slope and "Green" environmentally friendly